Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stress Free

For once in three months, I've gone more than 5 days without Googling pregnancy symptoms.

Maybe that's because I have them memorized.

But, I haven't stressed about what the future holds.

Instead, I've focused on loving my husband.

I've spent my time dancing in the living room.

And laughing so hard at dinner that I almost choke to death (no really, I almost died at dinner tonight).

But in all honesty, I am truly just trying to listen to my body.

And relax.

Speaking of relaxing, I've also cut back on my caffeine.

No more Red Bulls (ever).

I only have 2 (maximum) cups of black coffee in the morning.

Instead of drinking Diet Coke every single day, I'm switching to tea....green tea when possible.

Despite my never-heading headache last week from weeding off my extreme doses of caffeine, I'm feeling a lot better this week.

I'm not going stress about it...or over-analyze anything...or worry about the unknown, but I'm feeling good.

I'm feeling happy.

And I'm feeling hopeful that Baby Sieb is going to become a reality soon.

Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment