When driving through the mountains today, we went into a tunnel.
"Okay, hold your breath and make a wish," Justin said.
"Maybe we will wish for the same thing, I said.
I held my breath and thought of our little Nemo.
I wished for baby Sieb.
We came out of the tunnel and we both let out a burst of air.
"What did you wish for?!" Justin asked immediately.
It's like him to ask right away. We can't ever keep a secret from each other...even if it's a silly wish!
"Wellll," I said. "I wished for little baby Sieb! What about you?!"
"I wished for our family to make it safely to Florida," he said back smiling at me.
"That's a great wish, babe..." I said.
Minutes later we passed through another tunnel, and we played the same game.
This time I wished that bandit has a safe and fun week. It's been less than 24 hours and I miss my little fur son. I'm a hopeless dog mom.
Justin probably wished for a beer, but I didn't ask.
Much love,
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment